~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

5.03.2006

a-s-a-p

Ever wonder about the abbreviation A.S.A.P.? Generally we think of it in terms of being even more in a hurry and adding stress to our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.

There's work to do, deadlines to meet; You've got no time to spare, but as you hurry and scurry - ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.


In the midst of family chaos, "quality time" is rare. Do your best; Let God do the rest - ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

It may seem like your worries are more than you can bear; Slow down and take a breather - ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

God knows how stressful life is; He wants to ease our cares, and He'll respond to all your needs A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter