~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

4.21.2006

i'm going to heaven

i'm going to heaven someday, it is my wish to see you there also. you may not have religion and that's ok with me, i wont judge you, but at least have faith in something and love in your heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is true, have a little faith or at least try to be a good person!The big guy just might cut you some slack!

April 22, 2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter