~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

4.12.2006

still day ll

late in the day the pain is getting worse, still nothing takes the edge off. here is a little something for the masses, it's called the scripture tree. it's easy, painless, and peaceful http://home.att.net/~sheryl4/ST/ST.html enjoy and don't be so serious. a little on line church won't hurt ya. a real nice lady sent this to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, that was pleasant, I'll have to send that to Mom. xoxo

April 12, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Thanks for stoppin by.

April 12, 2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter