~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

4.12.2006

day ll

i finally slept but was awakened early to the sounds of someone trying to escape. the sirens were going off and for a moment i forgot where i was. it seems something in the a/c unit came loose and was making a noise like an air raid horn in ww-2. my legs are better but i'm waiting. the meds just don't do the trick anymore. we will see how the day turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter