~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

4.11.2006

neuropathy day l

some days are good and some days are bad, and then there are the days that are pure hell. i wonder if i did something to deserve this. i wonder if it really works that way. are the bad things that i've done in my life returning to punish me. today i felt like someone poured gas on my legs and lit me on fire. they burned if i laid down, they burned if i sat up. if crying would help i would have. god does not put on us more than we can bare. well he was in rare form today. i'm still here. it's over now and i thank him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I pray for your peace Chuck in the mist of your pain. I pray that Yeshua Ha'Machiach, Jesus the Messiah walks along with you reminding you of his burden but getting you through yours. It is never easy, Pain is the first thing to make us question our faith. Keep the faith, breathe through the pain with your eye on the prize. I'm here and things always happen for a reason, always. Knowing you now, it is for a reason!

April 12, 2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

That's kind of the reason I started this, keeping my pain and faith together so I don't forget. Thanks.

April 12, 2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter