~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

4.14.2006

my god

my god has big hands, a strong back, and wide shoulders. i understand that i am made in his image.

my god has taken care of me today, he has eased my pains. he took care of me yesterday. he will take care of me tomorrow, and i thank him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Selah!!

April 14, 2006 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter