~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

5.01.2006

if no one alse reads my blog, i hope god does

god, i need a little help today. it's a bad one. i'm tired of this pain but not of this life. i won't give up , i won't quit. my legs are on fire and i can't think clearly. it's been a bad few weeks. more pain than usual, less breaks in between. what can i do? john j dunbar helps. i can picture the tall prairie grass and the plains, the breeze blowing, the sea of grass gently waving in the warm sun, i wish i was standing there now, i don't want to cry. please help me.

emily is home now, she will help me. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter