~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

4.29.2006

must have been a baptist...

A man was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting to attend and couldn't find a parking place anywhere. Looking up towards heaven, he said, "Lord, please take pity on me. If you could just find me a parking place I will go to Church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up drinking forever, I swear." Miraculously, all of a sudden a parking place appeared. The man looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter