~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

5.22.2006

neglect...

I’ve been neglecting this site lately, I haven’t been feeling well and I can’t seem to focus long enough to do anything. i've been getting these antibiotic shots everyday and they make me sick (i think i have 3 or 4 more days left) I miss writing and spending a little time each day thinking about such things, hopefully I’ll be back on track soon and back to my old routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter