~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

5.07.2006

feed them wisely

Two Wolves

One evening an old Indian Man told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "my son, inside us all rages the battle between two wolves."

One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The boy thought about it for a moment then asked, " but Grandfather, which wolf will win?"

The old Indian simply replied, "The one you feed my son."

(This was sent to me by my friend Babs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter