~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

5.11.2006

psalm 23 -- an old stand by



Psa 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psa 23:2
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psa 23:3
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psa 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psa 23:5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psa 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter