~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

5.13.2006

another bad day

i know this is a little late for friday but it's been one of those days. first off i slept in, that doesn't happen often, and when i woke up i was in a full blown panic attack (i like to call them anxiety attacks) panic sounds kind of sissyfied (sp?) i couldn't breath, the panic wasn't that bad but the no breathing was hell. it was one of the worst ones i'd ever had. the last doctor i saw a few weks ago said that the attacks were a symptom of sleep apnea, that would have been nice if the other doctors i'd been seeing for over ten years would have mentioned that. a reason for them would go a long way in dealing with them, i'm one who needs to have answes to such things. it took me a while to get the breathing under control, i wont go into an explanation because i don't think there is one, it took me the rest of the morning to get over the doom and gloom of it. not a good feeling, i called my sister to help me through it, she was at work and was ready to walk out, i think i scared her a bit. i told her it would be over by the time she got here. it was getting better knowing she was getting ready to mess up her job. i could not stand having that on my shoulders. i hope she knows how much she helped just listening to me freak out, it must have been ugly. i'm tired now but sort of worried it will happen a gain, which is bad because worry brings them on, i think. it's 12:38 AM now maybe i'll sleep, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter