~ Chuck The Blogster ~

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation and everytime you come back you come back a little better than the time before... well then I must have been a real Butt the last time around. In Loving Memory Of Marilyn Yvonne Reese Nov. 2, 1938 - Aug. 19, 2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I am my Father's Son, my Mother's Child, and my Daughter's Dad. I beleive in God and Truth, anything else is just plain cheap whiskey. And I miss my Brother, Larry Ray.

3.04.2007

My Daily Prayer


Lord, I thank you for this day as I thank you for all others.

Lord, I thank you for all of the blessings that you’ve bestowed upon me and my loved ones.

Lord, I thank you for blessing and watching over my brother Larry, please continue to heal him and bring him home to us.

Lord, Please continue to bless and watch over Fran.

Lord, please continue to bless and watch over, Mytra, Gary, Jennifer, Joseph, Daniel, Little Charles, James, Lari, Halle, and most of all Emily.

Lord, I thank you for being in all of our lives and watching over all of our family and loved ones.

Lord please continue to look after my dogs Tig and Dutchy, They are as much a part of my family as anyone, and I thank you for bringing them into our lives.

Lord, I ask these things in Jesus Christ’s name. - Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
hit Counter